- How long does the project take?
- You must allow for drying time for some of the steps. That’s a definite. The rest depends on you.
- Is it appropriate for a young child?
- The younger the child, the more parental involvement. I believe that this can be a great bonding time with your child.
- Are the prices on the guide section realistic?
- Yes. I shopped at a specific time. There were no special sales on at the time. You should be able to get all of the same items even cheaper with a little patience.
- What are the benefits of a “painted” ukulele?
- Outside of the personal pride and accomplishment, the presence of its visual beauty gives it much more significance in your life and, therefore, it will hopefully get played more.
- Are there ukulele classes in the schools?
- That is a very good question. Many schools do. I met this guy in April and he’s awesome. Michael Christiansen and he’s awesome.
Send more questions to Michael McCausland
Get on the mailing list!!